– Roadway construction will occur between the hours of 9 pm and 7 am to reduce impacts to the traveling public.
– At least one access point for Blue Lakes Boulevard will be maintained for businesses in the area.
– Perrine Street will be closed for approximately five (5) days during roadway construction activities.
– Occasionally, shoulders and outside lanes will be closed for work to occur on the traffic signals at the Blue Lakes Boulevard and Fillmore Street/Bridgeview Boulevard intersection.
– Occasionally during nighttime construction, the Blue Lakes Boulevard intersections at Fillmore Street/Bridgeview Boulevard and Pole Line Road will be controlled by flaggers.
For an image of the project area and limits, click here.
– One (1) lane of travel will be maintained in each direction during nighttime work.
– Two (2) lanes of travel will be maintained in each direction during daytime hours.
– Lanes will be reduced to a minimum width of 11 feet.